Wednesday, 23 March 2011
It been a long long time since my last post. I am back again... :) Suddenly you make feel glad to have you, as you allow me to write down all my happiness and unhappiness on you. I will feel much more better after writing on you too... Thank you so much!!! :)
But it seem like there were more unhappy posts then happy one... Is a BAD sign.... But what to do, that's life! Sad things are more easy to remember and hardest to forget. Am i right?
I am feeling kind of weird and lost now. How i wish i can like the "Recycle Bin" in my Desktop. Can just press a empty button to throw away all the uneasiness and weird feelings in me.
Secure it what i need now.... I really need that now... Is not there is no trust. Is not there is no believe. It just the feelings i have. Maybe i may not know her tat is y i am having such weird feeling?!?! Or is your action that make me feel weird?!?! Or Both of these.... It make me feel i am small... small...
But i have really grew up after that incident... I realised no matter what, no matter how, love yourself is more important. I must be strong and i will be strong even the worst come.
I am always thinking.... thinking.... Secures....
11:04 pm