Sunday, 30 January 2011
How will you feel when someone always say bad things at the back of you when you did nothing wrong at all.
I really
dono what i have done wrong at the first place. To deserve all these from you. After so many times of unhappiness i got, now then you are enlighten? Is it for real or another joke again.
What i have done is wrong, what i have not do also wrong. This is why i really really don know what can i do anymore. Can someone teach me?
YOU said I must put myself in the other shoe to think. But who will put yourself in my shoe and think for me then?
I really feel kind of unfair. Yes, i may not be the only victim but did you really think in my shoe.
You said i
make your life difficult but do you really know how I really feel?
Is not i do not want to give a helping hand, i am really no idea in how to help.
Really feeling lost and sad. Can someone enlighten me too? Teach me how to handle such situation.
Hoping things really will get better.
10:40 pm