Thursday, 27 May 2010
Yeah... My EXAM IS OVER!!! :) Finally after 4 months of hardwork, 2 week of torture! hahahahaha. But did I really give in all my hardwork??? The answer is definitely N & O = NO!
As i got to work while study for exams. Do you know that, it quite hard. As you cant really concentrate on your study while working and working while studying. But i already tried my best to squeeze in as many information, theories as i can! Really squeezed in like mad! And Yes-ar!!! Over-ed!! But it may lead to another nightmare on 28 June 2010. Which is the result day! I am really scare. Really Really scare! I got a strong feeling i will fail 1 or 2 modules out of 4. Haiz!!
Hopefully it will not. I have been praying real hard since my last paper.
Even though, i have to repeat, i also got no choice. So repeat los.
I know. I know. Some will said "look at the bright side". But you know, i rather have my heart prepare for the worst than i cant take it when the worst really comes. So everyone!!! Please pray for me to pass all my modules!!! Each modules you give me a 50marks i will be more then happy! :)
*pray pray pray* (sincerely)
12:07 pm