Friday, 22 January 2010
Suddenly i feel something is out of place.
Something is just not right.
Something is just missing.
But i cant tell wat is that something.
People always come into your life for some reasons.
I totally agreed in this phrase.
Someone come into your life for something.
Some is to be friend with you.
Some is to be enemy with you.
Some is to bring sadness to you.
Some is to bring happiness to you.
Some is to back-stab you.
There too many reasons out there.
All got it possibility of having several reasons, not at a time but in a process.
As some will say, life is bond to have several spices to make it completed.
But sometimes will you think why is you or why is me? Do i really deserves all these?
Be it good or bad.
Do you really deserves all these?
It seems like there is no answer to it.
As... Who can determine whether you deserves anot.
Who can determine whether you are right or wrong.
Who? Me, myself, you yourself?
If you said yourselves, then i will ask do you always right or wrong? So you always deserves it or not?
There are too too many many different thinkingsssss.
Some can easily understand but some is just complicated.
Mine is really complicated!
I choose to follow my heart and this time mine is telling me ".........................................................."
I dono is it right or wrong? But i choose to.
How Lucky I am to have YOU in my Life.
XieXieNi
9:58 am