Monday, 7 December 2009
The last week is not a very nice week for me. I have been harassed by one of my resident for the whole week due to the timber flooring need to be replaced. He can call me everyday, or even every hourly ba. He really very very annoying. At first agreed to replace the timber flooring this month but in then wanted us to finished within one week. Just becos he has a tenant wanted to rent the unit. My contractor totally can't work this out for him. But he can keep calling my contractor everyday to ask for it. Finally, my contractor agreed to help him to rush for him. Then we found out there another leak at his toilet which we cant continue our job. But he made a fuss on it. Stupid la. Is your problem leh, we already tired our best and doing our best to help you. Why have to push all faults to us! Damn him sia. My contractor really cant take him anymore, he rather do the waterproofing for him FOC so he can replace the timber floor and finish up with him. Same to me!! Lucky, the work will be completed this week! :)
Ytd is the worst marathon i ever had since 2007. I am very sad that i could not complete the marathon. I was being questioned whether to continue the race when i am totally fine. I was being told to cross over to the 22km route while i am at 19km. There really no point for me to continue the race anymore. If i want to cross over i would have do that early on. This is the first time when the road of East Coast Park open so early at 9:30am. Do they think for the last racer? I don think so ba. No deep heat, or cream when racers need them. No skill, no attention when racers are in pain or need help. They basically just sat down there chit-chatting and doing their own things. Wat a medic for sia? At ard 10am, drink station at East Coast Park already start to clear the table and chair to go home. Wat the hell la. So early!!! This will only bring the racers mood down los.
Conclusion is the organiser SUCK! Everything Suck!
I feel very sad!!!! :(
Praying for a better week ahead! Really need some fresh air and encouragement.
I really wanted to be alone!
9:42 am