Monday, 21 December 2009
This month is the season to celebrate!!! Celebrations all the way!!! :)
18 Dec 2009- Christmas Celebration with OB.
20 Dec 2009- My Boy's 21st Birthday Celebration.
24 Dec 2009- Christmas Celebration with FAMILY.
24 Dec 2009- Christmas Celebration with OBs at Zhan Yu's hus. (drop by) Maybe?
25 Dec 2009- Christmas Celebration with 3C03.
28 Dec 2009- My Boy's 21st Birthday Celebration.(Me & Him) Maybe?
Wha... So many celebrations. hahaha.
24 Dec my bro's birthday too. But he said he want to go out. So maybe no celebration with him.
27 Dec mine's birthday. Celebration? I dono wor. haha. No feeling about mine birthday anymore. hahaha. It will be just like my last yr birthday. Nothing much. Simple ba. hahahaha.
So many celebrations meaning my wallet will have a broken hole. A Big Big Hole sia!!!! :(
I have been eating grass ever since last month le. OMG!!! This month also will be grass month for me!
Or can i say from now till another 3years will have to eat grass to save moneys! Cos i going to start my Uni studies next January le!!! Excite and Scare.
Excite to study with my Darling! Scare i cant cope well with my work. hahaha But i will Jiayou de!!! I must do it!! Die Die must do it!!! :)
Ytd just have my boy's 21st birthday with all his frens and families!
It a tiring, touching, wonderful, sweaty, funny and memorable day for everyones there. Photos and videos are uploaded at Facebook!!! Please go there take a look. :)
He enjoyed. He smiled. He sweat-ed. He laughed. He cried. He loved. I happy!!! *grins*

I love this pic as i am shocked when he kissed me. *shy*
I gotta feeling!?!?! @_@
10:00 pm