Sunday, 1 November 2009
I jus took a quiz in facebook. The quiz is : What's your biggest weakness?
Here my result and i find it super true especially in relationships.
I'm with insecure.
You rarely tell people about your accomplishments because you always think you could have done better. You are afraid someone will come along who is better than you and you often think about what you are doing wrong in a relationship, instead what you are doing right.You are a loved person, but always think you need to continue doing something to stay loved. You rest in who you are around the right person, but the second they say something negative about you, even in a joking way, your heart is crushed. You wish you could be a better person, but it seem so hard. You are not good in working at things, but you want to be because you want things to work, especially relationships. You need love and you want to keep love when it comes, but you are always afraid you'll do something wrong. You want to be loved for who you are.
I hate insecure!!! Really hate!!! I find myself so lousy!!! :(
10:00 pm