Sunday, 1 November 2009
Wat is used to be has changed. You may not feel there's a changed. But the fact is it has changed.
How will you feel? Sad? Angry? Weird? or Mix feelings?
I found out that whenever i am feeling down, i will push the person away from me. I choose to be alone, to think about it and to accept it. It need times to. As i am a human not a robot which can programmed anytime, anywhere, anyhow. I got feelings, lot of feelings, sometime i hate myself for having too much of feelings.
As i will need more times to settle all these feelings. In this process, the person may feel angry or sad.
How will you feel if the person are you? Tell me if you want. :)
All of you will say, y don share, y don tell the person, it may solve it faster. Stubborn? Yes, i am and sorry.
But i know deep inside me is more Fear than Stubborn.
I already accept the fact and slowly adapt to it. :) Again, happy grace is here. :)
P.S Don't ask me what had changed. I had forgotten.
9:02 pm