Friday, 2 October 2009
Am i too slow to react? If i have know all these, will things be changed? If we have good communication at the first place will things be changed? Can things be better for us?
I don know. Is it at its wrong timing? Or i already missed the most important thing? Can i chase it back or is it too late? Am I really that selfish? Am i really self-centred? Or actually most
ppl are? I don know. Most
ppl wan to get
wat they wan in life. Some
ppl will
regret having the things they already have in their hand. How to
noe whether you will
regret anot before you decide?
No pain, No Gain is it true? Some said must fell from mistakes then can learn. Is this a mistake?
Will my determination win our your
mindset? I really don know.
So many things in and out of my mind recently. All does not have any answers.
All i
noe is I love you But love cant tie a person down.
Now i understood how you feel finally.
If we work hard to clear all these dark clouds will there be a rainbow waiting ahead for us?
4:16 pm