Friday, 9 October 2009
Next week onwards will be my official start work at my new condo le. This weeks is my boss helped me standby at the site cos i have to handover on the old site. Yup, my handover had done!!! Yeah. Finally. hahahaha
My new site is quiet and nice. It have the peace feeling and i like. You know wat whole day hardly 4-5 ppl come to my office and hardly got calls from ppl. Not as my old site most of time got calls and ppl. I slowly like my new place, new ppl and new environment. :)
To start anew from here, i can say not easy although not as big as my old condo. I still need time and time. hahaha. Slowly get to noe all the residents and contractors here. Jiayou!
I learn to cherish each day as if is the last day on earth. As you will not know wat will happen next. Be it a bad or good. I choose to face it with a smile. As said: Not happy also have to live 365days. Happy also have to live 365days. So i choose to happily live my 365days.
Cherish the things you have. Cherish the people ard you. Most importantly BE CONTENTED with wat you have and dont take it for GRANTED. :)
4:16 pm