Feeling random here and there. Feeling lost sometimes too. Hmmm... Don ask me y. Don ask me wat happen. Cos me, myself don even know y. Am i looking for the answer? Erm... I not sure too. I quite tired of thinking and seeking for answer. So i choose not to care so much. I rather use the energy to be happier than confusing myself in all these deep thoughts. Some may thing is not a correct choice. But how you know is wrong or right? Is there any wrong or right? Everyone see and think things in million of ways and angle. Do all correct or wrong? Really tired of all these. Just wanna to stay in my own world. Pls do not disturb! =x Some will think i am emo-ing in my own world. But you are not in my world, how you know? Will i welcome you into my world? I can say depends ba. Not everyone are. I think i shall stop here ba. Feeling lost and weird again.