Boo! haha At the time i am here to blog... hahahahaha Today is Monday at 1145am. Ops! Am i suppose to be working. hahaha I nv take off or leave. I am jus eating snake in my office while my manager is out for meeting. hahahahaha :) So boring la, alone in office but it a good time for me to do my own stuff. Saturday, i had a steamboat date with my OB Family. *happy* We went to SengSiong to buy our food and drinks then we proceed to my hus to prepare and start our dinner at 6plus in the evening. Nice soap as said by Duck *welkai* and My boy *KK* hahahaha But in the end it become bacon soap. Cos they brought 2 packets of bacon for steamboat. OMG! The layer of oil is very fattening. :/ After dinner, we brought my 3 dogs to a walk downstair and at the same time we bought some drinks back for later consumption. It was fun to bring them all down cos i only can bring 1 down at a time. As i cant control 2 crazy dogs and 1 frightened dog when they are out. Then we start our mahjong session. :) We play till 4plus in the morning then all went to slple. We woke up at 12plus to make our pancakes for breakfast cum lunch. But we failed! Erm... Not totally failed la, jus tat the pancake did not look as nice as compare to mac de hotcake. hahaha One side is pancake the other is rotiprata. hahaha *imagine*
Recently, all my post are words words and words. I donno why i cant uploads any photos leh. It always said Error on page. :( Very sad deleh. Wanted to uploaded photos to share de. But CANT!!! YYYY!! Humpt!!! Stupid Blogger!! I am angry. I am sad. I am sick of these. :( :( :(