Went to Ion Orchard last friday to celebrate my "Laogong" Cindy's birthday. Ion was so big and high class sia. The higher the storey the higher end it can be. LV is at 3rd storey!!! hahaha Can you imagine. Basement is the most crowded area in Ion Orchard cos there sell lots of food and stuff for people like us. We went to Canto-I for our dinner. It look nice at the outside and it menu look nicer too. But is a disappointed place that we went to. If you ask me how many star i will give it, i will only give 1star. Services suck! Waiter not well-manners. Food is okies but wat we want to order all DON HAVE!!! Tat's why only 1star. After our dinner, we shop around Ion Orchard. Things there are quite special compare to other shopping centre. But is not for me la. hahaha. I still prefer Bugis and Far East Plaza. Then we went to Ah Wang Hong Kong Cafe for dessert and birthday cake and present! hahaha We purposely don celebrate at the Canto-I. =x I have rice dumpling, Cindy has Mango Snow Ice and Weiliang has French Toast! We eat till very very very full! I cant even finished the rice dumpling soup. Cindy too! hahaha We bought her a bear wore a graduated hat with a necklace on it. She not very happy to see the necklace. =( But she like the bear. *happy for that* After all eating, singing and celebrating, we headed home! Tired and slpy cos eat too full!!! haha To Cindy: Hope you enjoyed the celebration with us. Sorry for only both of us there for you but i believe the rest of their heart are with us that day. Stay happy and xinfuokies. I will tell Kurt to buy you a proposal ring de!!! =x hahahaha Happy Birthday!!
I really want to upload photos but cant!!! YYYY!!! Blogger got problem or my laptop leh? Must be Blogger got problem. :( sobs!!! Nvm will try again next time. Seeya all!!