Then i went up to the unit to took photos of the bird and put up a Notice to find the owner of the bird and cage.
But till now, there no one come to claim it back. The poor little bird was cute la. I think he miss his home and owner too. He is so lucky to survive as i think he and the cage was dropped to the ground floor and he was safe and sound. Or maybe half way through he flew out of the cage. I really dono. Now the bird is with me, in my office.
Hope the owner faster come and claim it back.
Photos of the bird and cage:
The cute bird
:)

The cage tat dropped down. *Cui-ed*
I found out i can upload photos from my office computer but not my home laptop! Sad! Sad! Sad!
Now is the stupid Laptop! :(