<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5461925472680187125?origin\x3dhttp://cherish3achday.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
words
Yours Truly

HELLO
Spammers are not allowed
slaps & kisses
since DATE.

That Blogger
I, me & myself

Photobucket

♥ Grace
offically 25 on 27 Dec 1987..


Wish

Happy Everyday
Everything go smoothly
Smile!!!


Screams}
gossips





(:

Music
hear the lyrics




Friends
going soon?

darling #
girlgirl #
Lao Gong #
Kaihoow #


Reverse
the untold past

June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
February 2009
April 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
January 2011
March 2011
April 2011
April 2012


Creditors
Dont remove{:

Designer: Chocoxbaby
Background: Shaddie
Inspiration: Shattered%
Cursor: 1 . 2

thanks to Dafont for the fonts,
Broadwayparadise for Html Tutorial
and with the help of just Paint and swimchick's brush stamps {:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 Unported License.
Thursday, 18 September 2008

I feel down... I feel sad... I feel lonely... :(
Recently, one of my technicians had gave his resignation to my manager... He had been wating to resigned long ago.... He had tried to resgined many times.. But this time is real one.. He going off on the 11 Oct... I am sad that he is leaving but i am more sad tat actually he as 2 faces... He can be nice in a way but also can be a monster in another way... Haiz... I don like him keep nagging and saying take this way and contridicted in another... Make me feel like i am a fool... I used to talk and joke with him but now i don wan and dislike too...
My useless manager is really getting more and more CMI...He keep pushing jobs to me and giving lame excures like : "i am busy." He do things in a damn slow way, always get complaint from residents but i was always the first to let residents scold then get to him....
He always go for lunch early and come back at the same time... I really seldom talk to him... He also seldom talk to me but he always ta tai ji...
My another techinican is good, he can talk and joke with, i also can learn M&E from him.. But he is too open-minded which i not really dare to be too close with him...
Lucky, i have auntie helen who always brought lunch and somethims breakfast for me... But due to jimmy is here, we cant have lunch together.. Nw i am having lunch alone in my function room... Suddenly, i feel i am alone working in my condo, there is hardly one person who can really talk to... I really feel sian and fan staying inside the office alone... Most of time i am alone cos of my useless manager.... I prefer working as a team than one person... I getting more and more quiet in the office... I getting more and more moody at work... Haiz...
Am I tat lonely...?? Am i not alone...??? I really need some encouragement sia...
Grace.. U can do it..!!! =) I will be fine de...!! =)


grace is strong
grace will be strong
grace wants to be strong


9:47 pm