Yes ar....!!!! I finally got myself a full-time job le... Yeah..!!! Have been job hunting for about 1 month plus liao... haha... Went thru 2-3 agent, send alot alot of my resumes... Finally i got in le... I got myself a property officer post to take care of a condon located at yio chu kang.... It seem like far to u all ma? My interviewers and agent keep asking me, is it okies, is it fine with me... Even i have told them i am okies with it cos it not as far as compare to my attachment place.... Going to start work soon.. Another 8 days more, meaning i still have 8 days more to enjoy and have fun... OMG!!!! SO short hor.... When i cant find a job, i keep haiz... Now, i got in i still haiz... hahaha.... Cos i going to join the robot routine soon... But there are more things for me to learn and experience... Jus pray hard my colleagues are friendly and easy-going... For those who still finding job, Studing or going to start sch... Jiayou okies... I also need to jiayou le.... Going to shop for office wear.... hahhaa.... Quite excited about it.... hahaha... Suddenly, i feeling weird... Donno why... jus somehow or somewhere is weird to me or...???!!!! I really donno...!!!! OMG LA!!!!