<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5461925472680187125?origin\x3dhttp://cherish3achday.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
words
Yours Truly

HELLO
Spammers are not allowed
slaps & kisses
since DATE.

That Blogger
I, me & myself

Photobucket

♥ Grace
offically 25 on 27 Dec 1987..


Wish

Happy Everyday
Everything go smoothly
Smile!!!


Screams}
gossips





(:

Music
hear the lyrics




Friends
going soon?

darling #
girlgirl #
Lao Gong #
Kaihoow #


Reverse
the untold past

June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
February 2009
April 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
January 2011
March 2011
April 2011
April 2012


Creditors
Dont remove{:

Designer: Chocoxbaby
Background: Shaddie
Inspiration: Shattered%
Cursor: 1 . 2

thanks to Dafont for the fonts,
Broadwayparadise for Html Tutorial
and with the help of just Paint and swimchick's brush stamps {:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 Unported License.
Sunday, 27 July 2008

Below all this is jus me to you,
I really hope, wish we will be better... Like how we are in the past... Sometimes, u may think i don understand you, at the same time, i also will think do u understand me...??... But sometimes i myself also donno understand myself... I noe i have mood swing... But i can tell u, mostly is due to u... You also will effect my mood greatly.... That same goes to you too...
You often think breaking up is the best solution, but is tat really really the last way out... We have been thru so many problems together. Gone thru so many happy, sad, up and downs... Do it really worth it to jus end it this way... I noe u think single is the best, cos u can do wat u wan to do, without having the responsible, pressure, restriction from me... But i can say, it take 2 hands to clap... When u feel this way, i will also feel it too... But i will choose to bear with it, cos i get back love, care, concern, paitence, confidents and lots of happiness from us... I really hope this same goes to you too... No matter how tiring, unhappy, bad the situation can be, i choose to not give up... Cos i bu she de and i belive as long as we belive in, jiayou together, encourage each other, understanding each other, all this will be solve...
Sorry for always make u feel very lousy and retsricted, or to u i maybe a burden sometimes... I only can tell u... I am trying my best not to be one... So sometime trust me tat i can okies... Have confident in me... I will try my best to me better, good and best for you.... Always look at he bright side of life.... That's wat you tell me de.... I noe u may think all this is jus another rubbish or wat... But it really from my heart to you.... At the same time, u may also think i am forcing u to have my kind of thinking.... I am not okies.. I really wan us to be like last time... We can talk, joke, crap about evrerything under the sun or stars... There are no sercet between us... Always trueful... I like the past us, where we will jealous for each other when we saw something we don like... But we will tell each other and we will change for better... I like we will tease each other no matter how, cos both noe is all joking and the main objective is to make us laugh or smile.... I like we chase for the same video or show together cos we will share and talk about it later on when i watched till cry, u will help me wipe off my tears... I like when u or i sick, the worries and care we shower to each other, the things tat we do jus to wan us to reocver faster... I like we play games together on msn, online or even 1 hour trail games... Cos we will teach and play together.... I really like this way... Can we be like this again? Let jiayou to be like this again okies... When u tired, i borrow u my shoulders to rest... When u feeling down, i give u all my laughers and smile to cheer you up... When u feel troubled, i borrow you my ears to listen everything u wan me to... When u sick, i shower u all my cares and thoughtes till u recover... When u feel lonely or bored, i am jus a phone call away... I will be here for you, no matters wat...
Sorry for me hurting, the wrongs tat i did, the stupid tones tat u don like, the expression tat u don like, the way i speck tat u don like everythings tat make u feel angry, sad and wanna give up... Really very very sorry.... Remember out 3 N...Never be replcae. Never give up. & Never let u go. Do u still remmeber???

I really mean wat i have said above, cos these are words from the bottoms of my heart to you...


1:53 am