When i start working, i then realised i have grow fatter le.... OMG.. So sad!!! Cos everyday after lunch will sit at officer to do work... OMG!!! Although sometime will walk like shit, run here and there... But most of my time is sitting down, cos i don dare to always run out... Scare manager not happy... Today feel sian in office, like everything i bao like tat... Haiz... I noe i need to learn... But i cant multi-task can... How i do 3-4 things in a time.. While i am making a new access card, i need to help resident to do payment, i also need to help resident to do renovation form and at the same time i doing account... Wha lau leh... Like i am supre woman lor... Today got ppl come and teach us the video camera playback thingy... I went to learn but not my manager... Then the ppl is so nice go into the office and ask my manager wan to go learn ma.. he said " no, i a,m busy doing my things" Then i pass him the manual book, he said " the words so small, i read le will fall aslp." All the ppl in the officer was giving the wha lau eh face behind him... In the end u noe wat he ask me "grace, everything ok ar... u noe le right" I was saying "shit u la" in my mind... Everything also don wan to learn... Manager busy la.. But don push till like tat ma... Idiot!!!! Argh!!! After work, went home then went downstair run... I run 2 rounds ard my estate... WOW!!! I still can run... Although not very fast... haha.. After running went home do sit up all those... Make me feel much more better... Yeah!!! =)