Saturday, 19 July 2008
Counting down, 1 more day to start work le.... OMG!!! Sian... Today went to BBDC to register for driving... I a bit scare cos i am really a noob in car lor... Then went to bugis awhile, bro drive me there...
But before tat he also bring me to BBDC and helped me in the register.... So nice of him...There are always someone and somebody there to brigthen up my day... Really feel blessed!!! =)I will cherish each day from now on.... I will not be lazy and jus say, i will really do it..!!! Althought, by saying is much more easier, but i prefer to do it... Cos every hours, every mintues, everyday really mean alot to me... As said by galgal(gracetan): " Go and have fun when u can, cos after u start work, got no time de and u will be tired too"Very true!!! By attending the meeting on the wed, i really gonna have alot of things to do...I gonna jiayou!!!! I noe there are a gp of nice and sweet frens encouraging me!!! Thx alot!!! =)I will cherish over friendship till forever... Even i am loaded by lots lots of work, u all are still in my heart... Cos i will miss u all!!!grace wants to cherish!!!
How about u all..??
Cherish okies!!!!
6:41 pm