Counting Down 2 more days to my first day of work... OMG... Times really flies sia... A week jus pass so fast.... This fews days been going out to get my working stuffs... Shirts, pant and bag... Thx darling for helping me in these... Then went to council meeting in my condo which i going to work in... The ppl there is nice and friendly... But i donno is it truly like this or jus a front cover of them... But really hope thery are nice ppl from their heart... The meeting end at 11pm... OMG...I gonna have this monthly... Which mean i gonna take a cab home alone monthly.... This sound scare to me cos i not dare to take cab alone... But i had done it, so it pretty good for me to be more independence lor... Then went to geylang with my AO frens ytd... It really a WOW trip for me... As tat is my first visit there... It show me another faces of singapore and it totally different and WHA!!!! All thanks to my lovely Eunice who plan all this for me jus becos she wan me to enjoy before i start my work.... She really sweet and nice... Thanks other who went and lead me the way... I really feel i am blessed to have them in my life... I really going to start work soon... Do u noe how i really feel about starting work??? I can tell u, i feel really sian and restless... I really need to jiayou.... Really thanks those who helped me or plan something for me so tat i can work happily... But somehow, somewhere, i still have tat feeling in me... Grace need to really wake up and face the reality le... :(