Thursday, 26 June 2008
Recently, i have been thinking.. Wat am i good in?? I got one fren told me, " you are so stupid, nothing you are good in." I have to admit, YES i am not good in everything... I am alway tat slow and blur... I am the slowest among all my frens for finding a job...I got myself a bad result among my frens....I always run slowest and need my frens to slow down for me...I always need my frens to be there for me so tat i dare to go on...I am always slow and blur... Do you know tat kind of feeling...???I feels bad... Tat is y i like to see ppl do rather then i do... Cos i noe i sure cant do it... Cos i donno how to do....!!!So pls don blame me for being sian or quiet sometimes... I am jus wan to be myself....Think i should give me, myself some courage to continue le... If not i think i going to stay in my comfort zone liao.... GraceKwan must JIAYOU okies... GraceKwan, U can DO IT...!!! =)I am okies... No matter wat, i can always stand up even i fall... :)grace wants to be strong
grace wants more confident
grace wants....
5:07 pm