Ohh... Hello... Ni Hao Ma??? hahaha... nothing to do so feel like blogging... Ytd when to Rebecca's 21st Birthday Party.... The theme it PINK!!!... I not a fan of pink so i do not have many stuffs tat are pink... But i wore thing related to pink too.. A black shirt with PINK hearts all ard... haha... Everyone there wore PINK too... It really nice...!!! The whole celebration is full of joys, laugher and LOVE from her beloved xiao pang, Kelvin Wang...!!! All credits go to HIM... He is really really very very sweet can... Booked the place to held the party, prepare the door gifts, the programmes, the presents for lucky draws, the presents for Rebecca, the decoration basically almost everything is by HIM... Shi sweet de lor... Rebecca so xin fu...!!! He even planned out the programme list for the actual day celebration which is today... Seeing them so happy and sweet, i also feel warmth inside my heart.. =)
This few days been working, gathering and gatherings..... haha... It seems i have a packed schedule but y i still feel lonely and bored... I found myself have been playing Viwawa sia... It slowly have become my daily routine to login and play all kind of games with others... Y is it so?? In the past, i don like to play online games, even if i play i wont last for 1 hour... But now it seems like i can play the whole day, nearly 12 hours or more of viwawa-ing... omg!!! *faint* Mostly due to i have nothing to do ba... I feel bored... I feel sian... Tat is y i will choose to go online and play games to kill the times i have... To waste the timessssss i have... TO kill my boredness and sian-ness... Cos i really donno wat can i do other than VIWAWA liao... I should thx the person who invented Viwawa, cos without it, i will die of bored-ness and sian-ness de lor... Thanks you(inventor of Viwawa) hahahaha..... (:
But is okies, i am going for camp again!!! Yeah...!!! Finally i got thing to do liao... I will be going on the 12-13june, is Jap sch leh... hahahah... It will be fun and all my time will be fully used de lor cos it sure use up my slping time too... =.=" [LOL] But i don mind, really!! Cos it all worth it with in return of happy, laughter, tired-ness, maybe sad-ness, angry-ness(when the gp is not good)... I still gain lots of experiences from the people there... Rather than earning experience in gaming for level up... I wan to level up my skill in leadership...!!!! I will jiayou de... Ppl out there... Jiayou in watever u do okies..!!! =)