<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5461925472680187125?origin\x3dhttp://cherish3achday.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
words
Yours Truly

HELLO
Spammers are not allowed
slaps & kisses
since DATE.

That Blogger
I, me & myself

Photobucket

♥ Grace
offically 25 on 27 Dec 1987..


Wish

Happy Everyday
Everything go smoothly
Smile!!!


Screams}
gossips





(:

Music
hear the lyrics




Friends
going soon?

darling #
girlgirl #
Lao Gong #
Kaihoow #


Reverse
the untold past

June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
February 2009
April 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
January 2011
March 2011
April 2011
April 2012


Creditors
Dont remove{:

Designer: Chocoxbaby
Background: Shaddie
Inspiration: Shattered%
Cursor: 1 . 2

thanks to Dafont for the fonts,
Broadwayparadise for Html Tutorial
and with the help of just Paint and swimchick's brush stamps {:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 Unported License.
Thursday, 29 May 2008

Suddenly feel like blogging something sia.... There are things in my mind and i dono how to say it... erm... How ar...???
Hmmm.... Wat the hardest thing in this world to all of you out there??
To me, understanding and dealing with people is the hardest thing in this world... Things are keep changing or improving to be better... Same goes to people too... People is changing and trying to improve to adapt the new things which are changing at the same time...
People change due to many reasons or factors... It can be the surrounding, environment, people around, age etc... So can people wont change???? Or can people keep stay the same???
I prefer to stay the same... I like the blur, hot-temper, funny, shy and easy-going me... some people will say, having such character will confirm being bully when u step into this society... I will only try my best to learn to be smart a bit ba...
There are also things tat i prefer to stay the same... I enjoy living in my current flat and having a happy family... I am happy to have alot of true frens ard me, where we can share joys and sadness and feel comfortable to be with.... I am lucky to have a understanding and caring boyfriend, who will be there for me without fail and showering me all his loves...
Can all this remain unchange forever....?? Can all this be with me forever...??
Someone told me, "you must work hard together to be forever." Yup, of cos i noe tat... But is it no matter how hard, how hurt, how big the obstacel is you will still hang on there and find solution and work hard together?? Yes, I can... Wat about you??
Someone also told me, "i dono am i the right one leh." Who will noe are u the right one or how u noe u are the right one?? By feelings in ur heart... To me is, i follow my heart goes and my heart always choose to go to you... Wat about you??
It seems there are really quite a number of things in my mind sia... When i became so emo de.. OMG la.... Today is my graduation day lor.. I am officially graduated from Ngee Ann Poly le.... I must be happy de lor... Btw, thx those who came and cheer for me loud... Really appreciate it.. (:
Think i should jus put all this things here and stop my emo-ing le... Cos i will affect my loves ones too...!!! To all my loves one, no worries k... I am still ur cheerful and happy grace... (:

grace is fine
grace is okies
grace is grace (:


11:11 pm