Tuesday, 22 April 2008
Wha... Good Morning everyone..!! This is my first time i blog so early lor... Cos i jus woke up from a nightmare... Omg la... I dreamt of me, KK and a guy-[forget who] need to find St Maragaret Primary de students to do survey... But we are in a HDB Flat lor not in their school... Weird right... Mean we must find them by luck lor... I remember we took the lift up, half-way thru the lift spoil.. We and a few ppl stuck inside.... So scary.. Remind me of I-camp...
After we are saved out of the lift, we went over to take another lift down.... This time round the lift spoil again... The lift went down one storey then went back up again... When it went up back, a lift-man joined us and told us "the lift is spoil, but i will use another way to help u all out."
His another way is very very scary la... The whole lift can anyhow go de, can go up, down, right, left, over-turn, jus like we are riding a outdoor roller coaster lor... I was very scared so i shouting inside the lift... The sad part begin le... I am scared and shouted yet no one care not even KK care for me... KK was worried for the guy-[forget who], KK hold on to his hand tight but nv care for me... So sad la...
Then when we got safetly out of the weird lift ride, we walk back home... On the way, KK and I quarrelled, I ask y he nv care for me yet care for the guy-[forget who]... KK replied "you are light ma, he is heavy so must take care more de." I replied "I an light tat y will scare being throw out of the lift ma." Then i asked him "Am i important to you?" KK repiled "Of cos la." Suddenly, out of no where a gp of old men who are playing chess are beside us.. One of them said to KK "If she is important to you, keep inside ur heart..." Then i woke up le... He nv said finished leh..
This is my dream... So weird right... So many ppl in my dream yet some i don remember the faces, and some i remember but donno who lai de... So weird and sad lor.... Weird for the different incidents that happened inside my dream with so many weird ppl... Sad for being neglected by my love one... A bit angry for him care for a GUY-[forget who]... =.=" *faint*
But ppl always said, dream is always different from reality if u remember wat ur dream is about... Hope it really different from my true life ba... I don wan to be neglected by U and i also don wan to talk or with weird ppl who i don even know de... Let see whether tonight have dream ma... hahaha... But i rather had nightmare which i will remember cos it mean will be a good day start as my laogong said de...
That's it..!! Hope u all enjoy reading this post... (:
grace still feels
weird and sad
over it... but will be
alright..
11:49 am