It seems like everythings is jus fine... But dono y, or in wat way i still feeling weird leh.... Like somewhere or some how somethings is missing... I think is me at fault ba...I think too much le... Argh!!! Whatever is tat, it going to be fine again... I can see the changes in you.. Really... I can feel and see u are getting better for me and us... I feel so touched and Xin fu to have you... After rains and storms, rainbow is out and we have become stronger... I will jiayou more for u and us too... Believe in me okies... I can do it!!! At the same time, also believe in us that with our love, care and determination we can go forever... Jiayou together!!! Sorry for everythings... Thanks for ur everythings... I will cherish you till the end of time, let my action prove to you okies... Love u forever..!! Sayang.. Hugs.. (: