Wednesday, 9 April 2008
Today my emeny comes and finds me again.... Argh..!!! My emeny is headache... I hate it... I don like it... Recently, it keep coming to me again... It still treat me the same way... Sometime volently, sometime a bit gently... ON and OFF... It always spoil my days.... Make me feeling so weak and heaty.... I really hate that kind of feeling... I wan it to go away... GO AWAY PLS!!!!
Is okies...!!! I can survived thru it de... I am grace kwan.... I can take good care of myself de... I will drink more water... I will rest more.. I will not let ppl worries... jiayou jiayou jiayou...!!!
Come back to reailty, i like the life of mine now... Got lots of gatherings with frens, go sch to play badminton, volley ball, basket ball and running... I like the feeling of being together with them... Share the laughers, joy, jokes and lameness too... But soon i will have to be a robot le... hai...
I like, I love, I miss NPOB...
grace feeling
weak, sian
& sad now
10:12 pm