There are something missing.... Yes, i noe u feel it too... U said there gap between us... U said we should have more confidents in each other... U said i always don tell u... U said i always played happily with other and give u sian faces... U said i aura you... Yes... maybe in a way i have done something to make u feel these ways.... I am sorry... Having gap between us, i am sad too.... I also donno y... Not telling U, is not i don wan, is i donno how to... sometimes, is really hard to say it out... I only can say, i need time to think and say... Confidents in you is wat i always have... But i am a gal, a normal and simple gal, who will anyhow think, who will be sensitive, who will anyhow guess, who will assume, who will get jealou etc... I hate all these but i cant stop it... You said hard to talk to me sometimes, YYY... Maybe i am hard to talk to sometimes... But when u feel this way, me too... I also feel hard to talk to you sometimes... Cos i donno how to say and the way to say... I scare will make u angry, will hurt you... So i don dare... But i will try... So if i hurt you, i am sorry.... I am still the weak and stupid gal... I need you to always be there for me...I may look strong and zai at the outside but the inner me is not, i can hide in toilet to cry... I need U to be there to encourage me.. I need U to be there to support me... I need U to be there to sayang me... I need U to be there to play with me... I need U to be there to let me tease... I need U to be there to let me hit and without complaining... I need U to be there to let me nag and throw all my problem to... I need U to be there to holdon to... I need U to be there to LOVE ME..!!! Tat is me, a weak gal tat need U badly.... Sometime, i don dare to need too much cos i will scare become a burden to you... Which i don wan u to feel this way... So maybe in a way u will feel i don need u tat much.... But U are 100% wrong!!! Due to my anyhow think, i sometime will feel worried, am i giving you the happiness?? Are y really tat happy with me?? There are many questions run in and out of my mind... All this question only U have the answer ba... Tell me can.. I hope to be better for you... Hope to close the gap... Hope not to anyhhow think which is hard... Hope and hope.. But in the end, is still the only thing tat always in my heart... I Love You Forever...!!! (: