<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5461925472680187125?origin\x3dhttp://cherish3achday.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
words
Yours Truly

HELLO
Spammers are not allowed
slaps & kisses ♥
since DATE.

That Blogger
I, me & myself

Photobucket

♥ Grace
offically 25 on 27 Dec 1987..


Wish

Happy Everyday
Everything go smoothly
Smile!!!


Screams}
gossips





(:

Music
hear the lyrics




Friends
going soon?

darling #
girlgirl #
Lao Gong #
Kaihoow #


Reverse
the untold past

June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
February 2009
April 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
January 2011
March 2011
April 2011
April 2012


Creditors
Dont remove{:

Designer: Chocoxbaby
Background: Shaddie
Inspiration: Shattered%
Cursor: 1 . 2

thanks to Dafont for the fonts,
Broadwayparadise for Html Tutorial
and with the help of just Paint and swimchick's brush stamps {:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 Unported License.
Monday, 24 March 2008

I am unoffically graduated from Ngee Ann Poly... I had finished my 3 years studies life there... I had finished my 2 and half years NPOB life there... I had finished all my laughers, joys, sadness, everything there...
Now i feel so confused... So blur of my life... I really dono wat i wan or rather wat can i have....
I wan to study for a degree, but i cant... Due to family problems... Money Money Money...!!! ARGH!!! I don like to work... I don wan to be like a robot everyday wake up, go office look at the computer, do paper work, lunch time, then finally go home... I odn lik ethi skind of routine... It realy bored to me... But do i have a choice... The answer is NO NO NO!!! I have no choice....
When i said i wan to study... Many of my family and relatives start to call me and help me so called "brainwash" me ba... All of them keep telling me to think properly... No rush to go for a degree now... All u need is to exprience the life in soicety first then find the thing u wan in carrer then study for it... All keep saying, u must think of ur family, don make ur mum so tiring... YAYAYA... What they say is true... But come to say, is still nomoney to afford, family is poor, all wan me to work to help the family.... But no one know how i feel... I feel stress... I feel confused in my life... I feel lost.... I feel scared to step in this kind of society... Yet NO ONE KNOW!!!
I also wish to help my family but i donno how... I cant blame tat i have such poor family cos i love them... YYYYY is me... Y my bro still studying... Y my stupid father gone MIA.... YYYY?????
I hate the current suitation...!!! I dono how to solve...!!!

Come to friendship, is sad tat we cant keep contact with the friends tat we had... but that is our job, we are their instructors... We are there to teach them, to play with them, to let them understand more thing in their life... After tat is up to them to lead their own live... Is doesn't mean we are totally out of their life, we can go as a gp to their school's event to see, to support and to visit... I miss them too... But i noe wat i should do and wat i should not do... I am sad too... But tat the part of our live tat make us grow... I belive u can understand and be able to think... U are the one who told me not to for the care camp... I belive U can do it now..!!! Jiayou okies.... I am always here... (:

Come to relationship, there is sure to have problems... It jus depend on how u see it and solved it... I belive we can solved watever problems we faced... As long as we are there to surpport each other, we sure can do it... Sometimes, is jus need to see the problem in different faces and u will get the answer faster or wont get so angry over it... Always remember to calm down and try to analysis the thing in different angles and think about the suitation in the other's shoe... You get the conclusion... That the way i do when i try to solve the problem we have... Let us jiayou together okies... Remember our 3Ns and get to our goal... Love u forever my baobei..!! (:


grace is searching,
seraching and
searching for
ans in life..


3:10 pm