14 Feb is Valentine's Day and of cos we celebrated our Valentine too!!! We went to Lot 1 to have our lunch at Ajisen Ramen... Nice..!!! Both of us eat till very full lor.. Then we walked around Lot 1... Then we met OB fren... SAA club went for a movie to celebrate Valentine too... So qiao..!!! Chat awhile with them then we continue our shop... Then we brougth a couple shirt again... Yeah..!!! So happy... Our thrid one...!! =)
We watch Jumper... Nice.. SO pro... Make me feel lazy after watching it.. Hoping to have such skill too.... So wont late and can go where i wan within a few seconds... So Cool right.... But it impossible la... haha... I will dream more de... Then we brought Chicken Prosperity for our dinner plus a 9 pieces nuggets... I got a very pretty and cute tortise from him... It so Ex but i really like it... Sorry.. I nv giv eu on tat day but i gave him on the next day... haha... We also went to Zoo for Bne & Jerry Ice-cream.... Yummy...!! A memoriable day spend with lao gong... Thanks for everything.... XieXieNi... Muack.. Want to spend my Valentine with u forever...!!!
Here are the photos
From Him
Gonna cherish it...
*muack*
^US^
Our Couple Shirt "Waiting for u here"- Printed on mine "I'll be there"- Printed on his
Him
Us at ZOO!!
@huggies@
grace feel xin fu grace feel loved and want to be love FOREVER!! (: