Monday, 4 February 2008
A New Beginning.... For Me, You, She, He and All of Us... Really?!?!
AGM [2 Feb 08] has beautifully wrap up every happy moments, laughers and joy that are once shared and now they will became a beautiful memories in everyone heart...
All de bu she de... It really hard to part... really hard... It seems like all my joys, laughers and happy are all come to an end le once i left them.... I really don wan.. One hundreds of don wan... One million of don wan and endless of don wan.... But that is wat life should be ba.... Nothing will be apart forever... Cos they will always in ur heart and mind.... One day we will meet again... Toi shared more joys, laughers and happiness...
But the moment where need to be apart... really feel sad and lost.... Like lost something important in my life.... Till now.. Heart still aches... Eyes still fill with tears.... Tears will still be sherd down...
I want to shout it out...
"I MISS EVERYONE!!!! REALLY MISSES...!!!"
Really thanks all them who bring joys, laughers and happiness in my life.. I will always remeber everyone of you.... In my Heart!!!
Jiayou everyone... Especially the 15 Coms... Enjoy every trainings okies... U all cam Do it..!!! =)
Love U all..!!! I love NPOB!!
I will go back for training de...!!! Promise!!
10:43 pm