Anythings might jus happened any time, day, hour, minutes... etc..... Be it to be happy, sad, good or bad.... Do u be prepare to handle all this.... I can just said... It happened at the wrong timing ba... Studies... Exam... Family.... Finanical..... All jus happened suddenly.... Mum had been sick this two days..... She always give me surprises... Called me in the afternoon telling me she is sick and feel very weak... She always anyhow said things like " faster come back, later i died u all donno even noe".... All this jus make me feel worries, sads and lost.... I alwasy the only one who being there for her.... Always ME... Even i have exam the next day or even if i not even study finished... I still be there for her... Cos i scare to lose her... Very scare... Seeing her getting weaker and weaker, falling sick is just like her weekly routines and having medicines and aches all ard her body is her daily hurts.... Make my heart shatters into million of pieces... Sad to say, a family of four or rather now left with two of us only... Where the man that each house should has... Where???? Gone...?? Dead...??? Lost...??? I donno...??? I only noe one thing... She my love one and everything who i really cant just don care or ignore... I jus don understand... Y they can just don care about her... YYYYYY.............??? Cant they just spare a thought for her... I belive jus a little, mini, tiny care will brigthern up her life and she will be very happy.... Y they jus cant do it.... Useless man that my family has... I really feel lost sometime... facing all this all my myself.... But i have to be strong even my both shoulders torn apart... I will always carry her with me... Taking care of her... Loving her.... Mummy, pls get well soon okies.....
Me feeling lonely Me feeling sad Me feeling stress Really need a shoulder to cry on...