<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5461925472680187125?origin\x3dhttp://cherish3achday.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
words
Yours Truly

HELLO
Spammers are not allowed
slaps & kisses
since DATE.

That Blogger
I, me & myself

Photobucket

♥ Grace
offically 25 on 27 Dec 1987..


Wish

Happy Everyday
Everything go smoothly
Smile!!!


Screams}
gossips





(:

Music
hear the lyrics




Friends
going soon?

darling #
girlgirl #
Lao Gong #
Kaihoow #


Reverse
the untold past

June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
February 2009
April 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
January 2011
March 2011
April 2011
April 2012


Creditors
Dont remove{:

Designer: Chocoxbaby
Background: Shaddie
Inspiration: Shattered%
Cursor: 1 . 2

thanks to Dafont for the fonts,
Broadwayparadise for Html Tutorial
and with the help of just Paint and swimchick's brush stamps {:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 Unported License.
Tuesday, 4 December 2007

Yes... I did not completed the race... Yup... I fall out at 17km... Ya... I give up...
I am not that strong to complete it... I am weak to run.. I cant run tat far.... YES...!!! I noe i am weak.... I not an outdoor gal at all... I hate running... I hate sports... Those who noe the past of me... Noe tat i wont join outdoor activities... I wont run.. I wont join camps... But i joined OB... Cos i love them... I joined all kinds of activitives tat OB have.... Cos i wan to have fun and enjoy with them... But i noe i weak... I cant have the same fun and enjoyment with them... Cos we are different.... Different in physcial, mental and health... Everything so diferent... I am who i am.. I am weak in running... I not tat healthy..... I always caused worried to ppl ard me... SO SORRY...!!! But this is ME....YA... I always need ppl to help.. Aways need ppl to be there for me... Always need to ma fan ppl.... Sometimes i may even feel i am a burden.... OR maybe i already is a burden....

I noe all of u will say " U are not can...." " U already very li hai le" " U are the best le" But if u are not me who the one going thru all this.... Seeing my fren caused of me worried, delayed... U donno the feeling.. Yes.. I feel bad... I guilty too... So sorry to darling and cheng yi and lao gong...
I noe U are trying not to make me feel burden... I noe U are trying to help... Trying to find solution to it... I noe not join anymore is jus avoiding but I noe where i stand... I noe my limit... I noe where i should stop... I hope when i stop... U will be there to say is okies... Sometimes or many times, the words i use or say is not very good or may even hurt my loves one.... But I mean no harm or sacastic.... Maybe U should also think the words u use and say... It hurts too... But I noe U also wan me to be stronger and better... Hope u will be there for me forever....

I am who i am... I am weak... U sure i am the one u wan?
I wan to be strong.... But wat if i cant... Will u still be there?

I noe the answer... But i still wan to hear it from U, from ur heart...

Lao gong: Sorry for everything... Hope can be better for u... Jiayou together okies... =) Love you forever... Muack... Smile!!!


12:26 am