<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5461925472680187125?origin\x3dhttp://cherish3achday.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
words
Yours Truly

HELLO
Spammers are not allowed
slaps & kisses ♥
since DATE.

That Blogger
I, me & myself

Photobucket

♥ Grace
offically 25 on 27 Dec 1987..


Wish

Happy Everyday
Everything go smoothly
Smile!!!


Screams}
gossips





(:

Music
hear the lyrics




Friends
going soon?

darling #
girlgirl #
Lao Gong #
Kaihoow #


Reverse
the untold past

June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
February 2009
April 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
January 2011
March 2011
April 2011
April 2012


Creditors
Dont remove{:

Designer: Chocoxbaby
Background: Shaddie
Inspiration: Shattered%
Cursor: 1 . 2

thanks to Dafont for the fonts,
Broadwayparadise for Html Tutorial
and with the help of just Paint and swimchick's brush stamps {:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 Unported License.
Tuesday, 13 November 2007

Ytd nite is a bad night for me.... I hope is all nightmare but is NOt... My evil headache came and slp with me.... With this new accompany plus my stupid flu and gastric pain came too... It keep stirring my head upside down.... Banging here and there... Flowing out and out... Pain here and there... It really make me feel like dying... I hate it..!! I felt so helpless and useless... All i can do is jus cry and cry...
From a fine eyes to a overflowing eyes... From a dry pillow to a wet pillow.... This keep on and on... Dry to Wet... Wet to Dry... Dry to Wet again... I rememeber i only can call for mummy... To somebody i may like a cry-baby... But that is the soften part of Me... I cant really call for mummy as she was also sick... I only can do is crying.... Hoping the stupid headach will go away... Although, i may weak to somebody, but i still act strong to overcome all this pain myself... I don wan and don wish to borther ppl in the middle of the night.... Especially my loves ones.... My strong endures helped me to survived...!!! Slowly in the night, i fell asleep... Think i cry till tired or i really need rest.. I cant remember how long the stupid illness had stayed.. I really donno... Whatever... I had survived..!! hope they will not come back ANYMORE!!! I wan a Healthy life and happy night....
Hoping for a better night... =)
Sorry if i nv find u.. But i noe u tired so nv distiurb u... Don angry k... Pls Glad tat i have survived... Sayang!! Muack...!!! Love U...


1:07 pm