Sunday, 25 November 2007
I am like nv been blogging for a LONG time le.... hmm... Busy with sch works... Lazy to blog... haha... Recently, alot of things happened to me... Lot of happys and unhappys things... Happys thing are I have a bunch of good frens who loves and dote me alot... Thanks Fren.. Unhappys things are alot which i don wish/want to mentions... My life is having a huge change ba.... What i longing to have and relaid on is no longer being there... Is LOST FOREVER...!!! I don understand Y and I had lost the ability to seek for anwsers... What i had done for a answer and a better life is ENOUGH..!!! Seeing my most important person in my life is suffing day by day, getting weaker and weaker years by years.... My heart is hurting... I dono what to do to help.. Being there is the most i can do and i will do it FOREVER even i am alone.... I will always and must be strong... I cant and is really cant be a weak gal.... I must be independent and let my love one rely on me now... Maybe is going to difficult for me but i will go through this.. Jiayou grace kwan...!!! :)
I hate U... really hate U....
U are the one who cause and give us all these...
U are NOTHING to ME... NOW & FOREVER!!!!
How i hope all these will be over..!!!
6:45 pm