Yetersday is Childrens' Day... haha... Happy Belated Childrens' Day to everyone..!! Must stay young and cute forever O.... haha... Ytd i have been going nothing in my office after coming back from site... My boss had interviews at Novena HQ so i cant follow... Stayed at office slacking.... OMG.... That is Damn Sian la.... But when i was very sian, there one person cheerful me up... haha... My sweet colleague... haha... She gave me a childrens' day card and chocolate... haha... So sweet right.... hees... She also one of them who will talk and joke with me... I think i will miss her after i leave my company..... haha....
Although a little chocolate can cheer me up... But i am a greedy gal... I still feel lost of something... haha... I Miss my Lao gong too much le... haha... But met him at BPP for dinner and shop for shorts and track pants.... Yeah... Stong is round the corner le.... Friday...!!! I wish tat day to come... haha... I wan to play... I wan to enjoy myself before school start... I wan~!!!
Today stayed in office for the whole day... Sian day again.... Is really sian to the core lor... Haiz... Jeremy gave me some works to do but is difficult... Need to do financial accounting for school... To break down all the cost on the repair, installation, improvement works... etc in a very detail format... So ma fan... Make my eye see till blur.... haha... He got came over to ask me how.. But didn't help much lor.... haha... But still thanks him la... =)
In the afternoon, received a message from lao gong... He is sick... Frever... Headache... sore throat.... Haiz... I am very very worried for him... Hope he can faster fully recover to prepare to go Stong... My heart was very worried and pain.... Miss him so much...
Below are some photos to share
Lao Gong n Me...

US again... =)
Darling n Me at Rajah Inn.. Happy..!!
My Childrens' Day Card n Chocolate from Royce...!!! Nice
To lao gong: Sayang okies.... Noe u feel xin ku but sry i am not there... Sayang back okies.. Muack.... Love U forever... Must drink more water and rest more okies... Pls don overwork urself... Stong is coming do take care and recover before tat k... I belive my lao gong can de.. Jiayou..!! Muack... Hugs... =)