Thursday, 20 September 2007
Yeah... I have a new member today... Erm... Is we got a new er zi... haha... So happy.. My er zi so cute lor.... haha... He is greish white in colour... He love to eat sunflower seed leh.... SO Kawaii... haha... All thanks to my lao gong... He gave me de.. So sweet hor.... Cos he know i want to have one long ago.. haha.... My er zi got a very nice name leh.... He called " yummy"... haha... Before tat we also have a nice dinner at Lot 1.... Althought we got a small unhappy incident jus now.. But it all over... Rainbow is out again... Most important is we feel more happy and xin fu now cos got Yummy... Everythng will be fine again... I will try my best to be the best gf for U.... I will try my best to prevent quarrel... I will do wat lao gong wan and make lao gong feel xin fu.... Thx Lao gong for everything...!!1 Xie Xie Ni o.... Love u Forever.... Muack...!! This few days is like quarrelling.... Really sad and hurt... But this is also a process to our bright and xin fu future.... We need to go throught obstacles together so that our reltionship is more strong and stable... I Will Jiayou de...!!! I noe lao gong will also jiayou de.... We jiayou X 3.... Till forever o..!!! (^_^)I will post mt Yummy photos next time... haha....
10:22 pm