Wednesday, 19 September 2007
Another sad day i had Ytd.... Morning, i was really very tired cos nv really slp well the day before... But didnt know that my tireness will caused him to think i am angry over him... He promised to give me morning call but didn't... I nv angry about this... Really... Reached office... Was doing the same thing again... Packing their contracts... All are very veyr thick... I was carring here and there... Sometimes it will drop off my hand as it was too heavy le... When it drop i will sure got cuts on my hands.. It pain.. But wat can i do.... Nothing i can do...
Then went to school de roof-top to check water-proof membrane... Think i may had knocked somewhere ba... Came down my arm got a small blue-black... I am too careless le... My leg still very pain especially when i kneen down or touch it... The blue-black i got the day before it really hurts... Had been running here and there the whole day... Really tired... Finally i can go home le...
But reached home, mum jus keeop asking me to do this do tat... OMG...!!! Already so tired.... Keep telling this and that... Nvm ba... She my mum, i will sure help her de.... But at least i got him.. But in the end, quarrlled.... I really donno wat to do le... He said " don except too much eventually willl get more hurt." It really true... SO sorry if i always hurting U... U said forgive and forget... I noe... I have done.. But i still feel sad over all this thing today ar.... I need u... But think u also tired le ba... Think if i want more u will give up too... So i learnt to except less le... So sorry... Jiayou ba... Tml will be a better day... I really hope... No hurts words... No quarrel...
12:21 am