

Am i not tried my best...? Am i nv put in enough effort..? Am i not good enough..? Am i suitable for u...? All the doubts... But there always one thing that i am very clear is I love you... Really do... I wan to be with u forever.... I really want.... But can...??
I hope everything will be fine again... It seems difficult but i will try my best... No matters wat.... I will not give up... I really need strength to make everything the way we want.... Jiayou ba....
Miss darling, gal gal and everyone so much... Really.... It been so stress and tiring when the start of my attachment.... If i can have a skill i would like to read people's mind... People in the society are so 虚伪... Things are also so unpredictable too... Anything may happen next sec, min, hour.... I wan my everyday to be spend worthwhile and happy... =)
To lao gong: Miss u so much... We jiayou together okies...!!! Love u forever....