Monday, 10 September 2007
Today reached office early... cos raining so cannot wait for melvin they all at bus stop... The rain is quite heavy but i not very wet so lucky... Ytd left 2 school nv complete their lux rating so continue lor... Tired... Haiz... I finished uo quite fast... SO i been slacking down there... But cant let them noe i am slacking so jus look at my Excel and play about it... At least let them think tat i am occupied.... sian ar...
Then my senior manager brought me out to schools... We had a chat in the car.. HE ask me "As a fresh graduate what u expect ur company to make u familiar in your work?" " In-house training for 2 weeks or follow a colleague on site?" "Techincal theory is quite important in our line as some of the OM in school will question you" All this question he asked, i really donno how to anwers... I scare i might asnwer wrongly... But i only have a feeling that he is hinting me... There only one in my mind " Are u hinting me i am not good in this line?" Haix.... I noe i am not smart enough but i willing to learn... What u still expect from me... I feel so stress to good work now.... It seem like ppl there are hard to understand... I really donno what they thinking.... Really...!!! I feel so sad...
During the evening, i suddenly headach and gastric pain... Donno y... Think is the afternoon lunch ba.. The fried rice too hard to digest so make my gastric pain... I alos have block nose that make me hard to breathe.... In the train was alot of ppl... They are like don have manner de jus move all the way to their comfortable... Don care there are ppl standing there too... I feel so weak lor... Lucky got seat, if not think i cant stand till CCK ba.... What a bad day i had.... Sad...!!
I miss U.... Yes... I really do.. Need u badly... Need u to give me strength to continue.... I noe u are tired too... Think u nv slp well ytd ba... Sayang... Jiayou and Take care... Love ya...!!!
Hope tml is a Better day...!!! Pls... Jiayou ba grace....!!! =X
7:25 pm