Erm... What have i done today...?? hmm... Oh yah... Watched "The Holiday" with lao gong... haha... Then when to have lunch downstair... We brought one bottle of Bacardi-lime flavour de... Nice... But half bottle already made my body red.. haha... Then when to lot 1 shop ard ate cheese floss toast... SO nice... Then go home le... haha...
Have a conversation with lao gong jus now.... erm... If u wan to play game, by all mean.. Pls play... I don wna u to feel i don allow u o do wat u wna or like.... Before u are with me.. Ur life is maple everyday... But u said now u have me so no maple le... But i noe u want to maple alot... U like mapling, u love it... Don't you....
I understand u may scare that u maple too much, u may feel neglected me.... But i can do my thing too... I can play some games or find my frens to chat... But u also may scare tat i will be more closed to other than u.... erm... How can i do to make thing in the way that both of us wan it to be... I really donno...
It so unfair to call u to quit maple is also hard to call me to do noth when u mapling... haha... So difficult to make thing right...
I suggest to let us have our old time to do our own thing.. rather is 1 or 2 hours or more... It jus allow u to do the thing u longing to do... Everythings are need to be compromised by each other.... U happy I happy.... Although things are hard to be prefect but i hope, i wish, i wan to at least make it happy for both of us.... Smile and be happy always...!!! That i wan to be... =)
Some photos to share which had taken long ago... =)
Mum & Me... Luv Her...!!
Darling & ME
~*XinJIaSi*~
~*XinJiaSiFu*~
Laogong & Me... Yeah..!!
Laogong & Me again... =0
Look at him... SO cute~~~!! =p
My favourite snack while doing project- Mushroom choco head... so cute & nice =)