Thursday, 2 August 2007
Think no one noticed my blog got a long chunk of meaningful words at the side ba... Or some may find it a bit difficult to read while it move... hahas... NVM...!!! Let me share with you all the meaningful words that i found in MY BLOG... hees... =p
Meaningful words... Tat wat i think la...
Make Me Yours Now and Forever
I wanna be Everything that You Ever Need...
Your Wildest Dream
Your Fantasy
Your Deepest Kiss
Your Sweetest Smile t
he Eyes that Look into Your Soul
the One and Only
Person You Ever Love
When the Night Comes and Darkness Falls
I wanna be There
To give You Light and Warmth
To Glow in Your Heart
When the Rain Pours and Im Standing in the Cold
Waiting for You
I want You to Come and Shelter Me
and Whisper in my Ear
"I Love You"
Sound sweet and touched when someone really told u all this ba... Especially ur loves one.... hees....
AlL my Loves One Out there.... This also the wordssss that i want to Tell You from the bottom of my heart...
To: darling, galgal, Dajie, Laogong, cindy& anne... I LOVE U~~ Muack... =)
10:59 pm