Wednesday, 15 August 2007
Today happen alot of unhappy things.... Quarrels.... Hurting words.... Giving up..... Haiz... Why this will happen again...? Twices in a day.... Why...? Y there are so many obstacles for us...??? Can we endure and overcome so many obstacles???
Many Many questions jus pop into my brain..... At tat moment of time i really wan to give up... I really have no more energy or strength to continue... There only one thing in my mind.... Give up is best solution... I donno y... There are no more best solution tat i can think of.... thx god... My lao gong keep on giving me the strength to continue..
Sorry lao gong... Have been hurting you today.... Sorry for the auru-ing, bad attitude towards you.... But I really nv change of attitude jus now.... Yup, i am sian but i really nv give u attitude at the point of time... I really don like u keep on saying me that i giving u attitude when i am not... That's was why i feel pek chey over it ba... SO sorry.... That was y i start to give u attitude ba... Then i start to only think of the sad thing and bad side of our relationship... That made me wanted to give up...
SO sorry Lao gong....!!! I will take whatever challenge for our relationship... I will not only think of the bad thing le... Thx for always giving me the strength to carry on.... Feel so Xin fu to have you... We will try to compromise and solve all problems together... Happily say it and solve it....
Love you forever...!!! Together forever!!! Muack..... Smile okies.... Sayang.... Ai Ni o...!!!
9:14 pm