Thursday, 9 August 2007
Today is National Day leh... Can it be said everyone birthday.. hees.... Anyway, how do u ppl spent it today??
I went to my god-mum hus to see her... Cos she jus discharge from hospital after her cancer operation... So worried for her.... But heard tat sh eis fine now.. Yeah..!!! Happy....
Today morning, lao gong and i done so cooking for our breakfast or we can said experiment ba... haha... Due to the toast we ate ytd at the Hong Kong Tea Room lor... A cheese toast... So we also wan to try to make ourselves... haha... Overall, we are quite success ba... Taste nice, Look nice too... For us ba.. haha...
After went to see my god-mum, mum and we went to JP to eat lunch... Then we headed home.... We reached home ard 5 plus is jus the right time for NDP show... SO happy...!!! Watching and doing my FYP ppts at the same time.... It was so rush lor... Tml is the presentation la and i jus start doing... Kinda of last mintues right... Cos i didnt noe we need to do ppts slides lor... Ms Eunice said interview us but in the end she said presentation 15 mins, 5 min each... So sudden...
I was mad while doing the slides lor... Really donno how to start, what is needed or not needed adn donno how to continues half-way.... All thx to lao gong, he taught me how to do de... Cos he had done his panel review ma.. So arga arga noe lor... hees.... Lucky..!!! =)
While doing half-way, i was really stuck... I donno what i did is right or wrong and i afraid mt ppts slides did not flow well... Lucky, darling helped me ot ocntinues it.... Thx..!!! Then lao gong and i went to cook cup noodles eat... Dinner...!!! hees.... Eat til 9 plus then wait for mum to come back cos she da bao Satay for us.... So nice...!! Anyway, lao gong taught me new thing... Satay= Kill Dad... haha.. Wat a new or rather nice way to call satays..... haha... ^_^"
That is already 10 le... OMG...!! Is late for lao gong... Shit...!! I noe he sure get scolding from his papa de.. Haiz..!!! His papa really called him at 10... He get scolding and quarrel a bit with his papa... Haiz.. Feel so guilty about tat... So sorry lao gong.... It seems like i always caused umhappy to their family sia... I always caused him to get scolding or quarrel or make his family to be unhappy... SO sorry...!!! Dui Bu Qi...!! I promise and swear that we will not be tat late anymore...!!! I really hope everything turn out to be nice for everyone... Compromising with one is already hard... Compromising with everyone is very difficult.....Previous post i said i hope, i wish, i wan to make it happy for both of us.... But now i will try, i hope, i wan to do my very best to make everyone happy... Even is HARD..!!!Is a happy day for u all ppl...? Me... Do i really feel tat happy....?? I donno...!! Really donno..!!! Don ask me about it... I think i donno how to ans ba....
To laogong: Dui bu Qi... We next time don so late okies.... Promise!!! Sayang back caused u to get scolding.... So sorry...!!! Muack....!!! Love u forever....!!! Smile..!!! =)
10:19 pm