<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5461925472680187125?origin\x3dhttp://cherish3achday.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
words
Yours Truly

HELLO
Spammers are not allowed
slaps & kisses ♥
since DATE.

That Blogger
I, me & myself

Photobucket

♥ Grace
offically 25 on 27 Dec 1987..


Wish

Happy Everyday
Everything go smoothly
Smile!!!


Screams}
gossips





(:

Music
hear the lyrics




Friends
going soon?

darling #
girlgirl #
Lao Gong #
Kaihoow #


Reverse
the untold past

June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
February 2009
April 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
January 2011
March 2011
April 2011
April 2012


Creditors
Dont remove{:

Designer: Chocoxbaby
Background: Shaddie
Inspiration: Shattered%
Cursor: 1 . 2

thanks to Dafont for the fonts,
Broadwayparadise for Html Tutorial
and with the help of just Paint and swimchick's brush stamps {:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 Unported License.
Tuesday, 21 August 2007

Finally... My exam is over... I only have 1 paper in my exam week.. haha.... But before got others 2 lor.... Anyway.... All is over le.... Yeah..!!! So happy lor... But my attachment is starting soon... Really soon lor... I only have 5 days to play... So i must and want to fully use this 5 days.... I wan to enjoy!!!
Things i wan to do:
1) Shopping
2) Sleeping
3) Steamboat
4) Spend more time with Frens & Lao gong
5) KBox
6) Play lots of games


I wan to have FUN before attachment...!!! hahaha....
Today jus have shopping with darling and da jie... So happy lor... Went orchard to have lunch at the vegetarian restaurant... The food is nice... haha.... Eat till very full lor... Then went over to Herren to shop follow by the must go Far East Plaza lor... haha.... Brought a dress and black pant for attachment de... haha... SO happy.... Finally got my black pant lor.... I was like finding since last few weeks ba.... I also brought the dress which i want to buy long ago... Really very very long ago lor... I saw this dress a month plus ba... I like it when i saw but i love it when i tried... haha.... Darling aslo brought 2 items.... A dress and a black formal shirt.... Both are happy lor.... But it seem like no matter how much we shop it still not enough de leh... haha.. opps.... =X
Okies la.... Next will be target at my Steamboat le... Nice Food...!!! I wan~!! =)

After shopping with them , i meet lao gong for dinner... haha.... Yeah..!!! can see him again... Actually cannot meet him de cos he got paper tml and also scare his papa not allow... But he can okies and i also end my shopping early.... So qiao lor... SO we went Lot 1 for shroom meal and tea eggs.... Nice..!!! haha... But lao gong was a bit angry with the shroom burger cos mine got NO SHROOM de... He wanted to complaint but stopped by me... haha... Nvm ba... Really is okies de... Cos to me having wat kind of meal is not important.... Is who i having with.... As long as having with the one i love... Everything will be nice... haha... Then we shop ard and headed home le...

No more lessons and exam, suddenly will feel study is better than work leh... haha... Is always like tat... Y... haha... I miss school and school de foods... I miss OB too... Miss all the OB ppl... Wenting, Christina, Rachel, Eunice, etc.... To many to mention le.... haha.... Lastly... I WAN TO HAVE FUN!!! hahaha.... =p

To lao gong: Jiayou for ur last paper okies... All the best... I belive u can do it de... Jiayou X3...!!! Love u forever!!! Muack..... I will be here supporting U... =)


9:48 pm