<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5461925472680187125?origin\x3dhttp://cherish3achday.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
words
Yours Truly

HELLO
Spammers are not allowed
slaps & kisses ♥
since DATE.

That Blogger
I, me & myself

Photobucket

♥ Grace
offically 25 on 27 Dec 1987..


Wish

Happy Everyday
Everything go smoothly
Smile!!!


Screams}
gossips





(:

Music
hear the lyrics




Friends
going soon?

darling #
girlgirl #
Lao Gong #
Kaihoow #


Reverse
the untold past

June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
February 2009
April 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
January 2011
March 2011
April 2011
April 2012


Creditors
Dont remove{:

Designer: Chocoxbaby
Background: Shaddie
Inspiration: Shattered%
Cursor: 1 . 2

thanks to Dafont for the fonts,
Broadwayparadise for Html Tutorial
and with the help of just Paint and swimchick's brush stamps {:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 Unported License.
Monday, 30 July 2007

Wha... I long time nv blog le.... No time can.... Been sooooooooooo busy this few weeks.... Lots of project but so little times sia... All due by this lsat of month.. Sian.... Got 4 project on hand... But now left 2 le... One due by tml, one is this friday... Wednesday got HRF test also... So Stress lor...
Last friday got overnight training... SO tiring... Walk from East Cost Park to NP again... My both leds are cramp till like hell....

Today no lesson, but went to school to finished our darft report cos due date le... Been rushing last few days.... SO tiring... Ytd rushed till 2 plus then slp.... Meet darling and da jie at sch at 9am lor.... So early... Reached school at 930.. was late.... =X
Went to project start doing my report.. Do till 11 plus we went to have lunch... After then we went back continue again.. Was so concenrate on the report, nv noticed that my darling was so quiet... She was os mooody and emo... I really dono y....

I was busy doing my SAM project... After doing that, Went to ask her y... She jus said DONNO.... Ask her need help, we can do together de.. She said DONNO also... Make me feel so worry for her.... Suddenly, She cried.... I reallly donno y sia.... Donno What to do.... She cired becos too stress? or Dono what to do report? or I did something wrong to made her so emo? I really DONNO... Da jie and i don dare to talk to her.... She was quiet all the way.... So we didnt talk much...

Suddenly, my stomach pain like hell... Make me more SIAN.... Haiz... Then is my turn to become moody... Haiz..The stupid stomach make me no mood to talk, no mood to think... Jus Want to be ALONE..... After discuss about HRF, we went home le...
Nv talk to darling all the way... Haiz.. Donno wat to say, scare to talk, no mood to talk too.. So sorry Darling... If i have done something to make you sad or angry.... I'm Sorry... I really don mean it..... I noe u are stress... But i also stress... I also blur in wat i am doing.. I also didnt noe am i doing right.. But no matter what, i will continue cos i noe darling and da jie is here... so darlingl.... no worries okies.... We are here de... Anything donno, stress or moody can just tell us...We will solve it together de...

Really, so sorry darling... Hope darling will forget all the sad things and smile okies....No matter wat happen i still love you... Muack... Sorry.... Cheer up okies... So sorry... Take care my darling and all my frens.... JiayouX3... =)


7:48 pm