<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/5461925472680187125?origin\x3dhttp://cherish3achday.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
words
Yours Truly

HELLO
Spammers are not allowed
slaps & kisses ♥
since DATE.

That Blogger
I, me & myself

Photobucket

♥ Grace
offically 25 on 27 Dec 1987..


Wish

Happy Everyday
Everything go smoothly
Smile!!!


Screams}
gossips





(:

Music
hear the lyrics




Friends
going soon?

darling #
girlgirl #
Lao Gong #
Kaihoow #


Reverse
the untold past

June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
February 2009
April 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
January 2011
March 2011
April 2011
April 2012


Creditors
Dont remove{:

Designer: Chocoxbaby
Background: Shaddie
Inspiration: Shattered%
Cursor: 1 . 2

thanks to Dafont for the fonts,
Broadwayparadise for Html Tutorial
and with the help of just Paint and swimchick's brush stamps {:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 Unported License.
Friday, 6 July 2007

Today never go for ob training.... So sorry to er zi... =x But went to school to do my fyp report... Omg, a 2500 words report leh... Will die man... How to do?? No idea man... Haiz... Nvm, I belive i can de.. hahahs... Cos got darling and da jie with me... hees....

Why there are ranking in life...??? Ranking in office positions, CCA position even ranking in Love position.... Does it really matter who come first or last...?? At first is a matter to me but now is Not le... What the use to put the person in the first place or last when the fact is not... erm... I am hoping that u will jus call me go for training, telling me u will be there to pei me even darling nv go... I hoping u will say wan to pei me out... Yet, u jus asnwer me a OK... What if the situation has changed, happen to be another day, i told u i am going home alone, i am doing project alone... What will ur reaction will be.... I believe u will come and find me straight away... But y this time nv... Y waited till i sms u, telling u maybe not going out with gal gal u then say pei me... The reaction was so different....

Saying me is in ur first place is no use when the action you have done is so different... I am not angry... Really... After thinking for the whole night, i understand le... To me ranking people in psition is no longer matter to me.... That the thing u like,wan to do.. Y i must stop u... I wont Stop u from doing the things u like, even thought i have the ability to do so... Cos i, myself will find it to be a selfish act... I noe if i told u tat u will sure be there for me... 100% will skipped training and pei me... But i don wan... As long as u are happy and enjoy to the fullest.... I will feel the same too...

I noe u maybe angry after reading this, will say i have assume again... But action speak louder than words ba... This is the fact that i feel.... But i nv blame u... Really... =) I will compromise with lao gong de.... Sayang okies.... Don get sad or angry over it can... It over... I nv changed.. I still the Grace Goh, ur lao po.... =) Love u forever...!!! NO matter wat... Deep inside our heart, We are still each other the most precious one.... Ai Ni Dai Yong Yuan o..!! Sorry..if i have give u attitude... So sorry... Sayang back can... Muack..Muack... Bao Bao.... Smile always...!! =)


2:55 pm