Sunday, 1 July 2007
Today meet lao gong 10 at my hus to do our WISP project.... Very early sia... Tired... But lao gong late.. Reached my hus at 1030... hahas... Lucky, he came late so that i can slp more... hahaha.... SO nice...!!! Then I really lazy, so slack abit then start my project le... Used about 2 hours to search for more information... Only can finished up some, left the impact of the country cannot find.... Haiz... SO difficult sia... Then ard 1pm started to slack le.... hahaha... Play Bubbles Island again... hahaha.... Play with lao gong again... haha... We used 2 brains to complete the stages... 2 brains work better than 1.... Now I already at level 7 le.... But lao gong at level 8 le.... He so pro....
I also found out tat lao gong is also pro in mahjong lor... Today played with mum again... 3 person mahjong.... SO NICE...!! I lost to them lor... Lost all my money to both of them... They cheated my money together lor... Must be team up de.... hahahaha.... =X.... Played till 5 plus in the evening, rest awhile then went for dinner... Donno wat to eat sia.... Keep walking round Lot 1... Wanted to eat KFC but too crowded so change to Macdonald... Suddenly, my slipper spoiled... SAD...!! The stupid Alhpa la... Bite my slipper... Spoiled liao lor... Haiz.. SO went to buy a new one... Printed with many many stars on it... Black colour de... Quite nice la... Then shoped around we headed home le... =) Today jus like tat ba... Noth much le... I feel a bit FAN lor.... WISP still have not finished lor... Still got some coming up... OMG!! Jiayou ba Grace Kwan!!! U can do it de...!! =) This is all i can make myself feel better... But i feel more better after a phone chat with lao gong!!! Thx lao gong... I noe u worry for me so chat with me to cheer me up... Xie Xie Ni...!!! Muack...!!! I really feel Xin Fu to have U...!!! Ai Ni Dao Yong Yuan!!! =)
Another small small photos session with lao gong again...
A Bit Blurry leh...
Kissed By him.... (SHY) =p
10:27 pm