<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5461925472680187125?origin\x3dhttp://cherish3achday.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
words
Yours Truly

HELLO
Spammers are not allowed
slaps & kisses
since DATE.

That Blogger
I, me & myself

Photobucket

♥ Grace
offically 25 on 27 Dec 1987..


Wish

Happy Everyday
Everything go smoothly
Smile!!!


Screams}
gossips





(:

Music
hear the lyrics




Friends
going soon?

darling #
girlgirl #
Lao Gong #
Kaihoow #


Reverse
the untold past

June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
February 2009
April 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
January 2011
March 2011
April 2011
April 2012


Creditors
Dont remove{:

Designer: Chocoxbaby
Background: Shaddie
Inspiration: Shattered%
Cursor: 1 . 2

thanks to Dafont for the fonts,
Broadwayparadise for Html Tutorial
and with the help of just Paint and swimchick's brush stamps {:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 Unported License.
Sunday, 24 June 2007

Yeah... Today have steamboat with my family.... hahaha.... All thx to my brother lor.... He ytd suddenly say wan to have steamboat cos sch starting soon wan to enjoy... hahas.... Its seem like he nv enjoy this 2 week like tat... Erm... quite true la.. He like everyday stay at home slp, eat play.... Noth le.. tpically PIG... hahaha....

Today suppose to wake up at 10 to help my 3 cute cum naughty cum GL dogs to bath... But i am too lazy to so lai on my bed till 11. Then i went to perpare to meet Dar Dar at Lot 1, 1230pm de... After bathing and about to make my hair.. Dar Dar called my hp and wanted me to open the door... OMG...!! I was so shocked and surprise to see him really outside my door step... haha... He came early to my hus... So sweet of him... Miss me too much le.. tat's y la... Sorry to my Dar Dar... hahas.... Then we went to lot 1 together to have our lunch at KFC... We ate Shroom meal.. So nice...!!! Then we processed to Shen Siong to buy our steamboat food... We brought nearly $30 of food... Omg... tat is alot leh... Then we also brought the nice otah... hahas... Brought 25 of them... 10 for me and Dar Dar, 10 for Bro and Mum, 5 for Darlings.... I noe she sure nv eat lunch de.. Eat egg rolls agian... SO NAUGHTY la.. Beat ur butt ar... hahas... =X

After dping home delivery of otahs... We went home to put down all the stuffs that we brought jus now... hahas... I called my mum to try the otahs... hahas.. I in the end left 9 for them.. haha... Cos on our way home, we ate some.. haha.. some la... Then reached home also ate some.. really some la... hahahas... =p The otah really nice leh...

Ard 4 plus.. Dar Dar went home le... so sad... gonna miss him soooooooooooo much... but really enjoy with him today....!!! haha... =) After Dar Dar go home, i nothing to do liao... All i do is missing him, worrying for him, donno will he be safely reach home.. All stupid, scary stuffs start to come into my mind... Only dar dar sms can calm my mind down when he sms me at ard 5 ba.... Althought all worries are gone, I still miss him leh... Missing him all the way till 6 plus he sms me telling me he going out for dinner with his family... The worries started to come in again.... Argh...!!! Really cant stop all this.. Cos i love him too much le.... But i belive my dar dar will take care de... =)

I started my dinner at 7pm then end at 9pm.. wha... Eat for 2 hur leh... Eat till very verl full... Is so nice la... SO sad that my dar dar cannot join us.. But nvm la... There are still many other times.. hahas... Then i saw dar dar message telling me he reached home le... But is like 1 hur ago... I reply him late... So sorry.... Cos i put it inside my room and i nv heard it rang.... I'm Sorry dar dar....!!! Then i wen t quickly went online to see whether he is there... No leh.. But he came online jus a few mintues after me... I noe he online jus for me de.. cos he was watching tv at that time... haha... SO happy to see him... =)

We start to chat about many things... One if it is Blogging.. My dar dar don like me blogging.. Haiz... But this blog to me is jus to put our memories in it.. I scare dar dar angry... so i lied to him tat i nv bolg... SO sorry dar dar... I noe u will sure very very angry if u found out this... SORRY...!!!

I will becos of a blog then will spend lesser time on u de.... I will not noe other guy by this blog... U WONT lose ME due to this bolg... I PROMISED!!! Hope u wont angry me, if u found out this...

ALL i can say is SORRY...
I'm SORRY... I'm SORRY.... I'm SORRY... I'm SORRY..... I'm SORRY..... I'm SORRY..... I'm SORRY... I'm SORRY... I'm SORRY.... I'm SORRY..

I really love my dar dar....!!! Forever and Ever...!!! I mean it!!!




10:54 pm