Tuesday, 26 June 2007
Today IS lesson from 8 to 12... Very Very Very Sian & Boring..... I seriously think that my WISP lecturer got STML lor... Today i jus present my newspaper article lor... But a few mintues later she ask me again leh.... hahass... Funny right.. But is also good la, I always present last than 1 mintues de lor... Today more pro, i only said one phase from my article, the rest she continue for me.. so cute of her... hahaha...
At 4pm our whole class went to rajah inn again, to celebrate michelle's birthday... She was shocked and touched by us... We from 5pm eat till 9 plus... OMG... We started from a few customer eat till many customers and from there eat till no customers... hahas... We so PRO...!!! hahass... Enjoyed the meal so much.. Eat till DAMN full... Smile till tired.... =)
Below is the photos taken during the meal.... Enjoy!!! =)
My steamboat Pot...
Prawns In Heart Shape =)

Da Jie & Me
Darling & Me

Gal Gal & Me
Me & Jiayi

Me & Birthday Gal

Me & Evon

Me & Xiao Mei

Xiao Mei & Me wearing similar shirt!!

Me with a Devil necklace

I-Cube eating Frondue!!!
I-Cube with Michelle

Durian Ice-Cream... YUMMY..!!

Blue Roses... Nice..!!!
11:47 pm